Write for Us – Submit Guest Post on Kids Magazines
Thank you for your interest in Kids Magazines. Kids Magazines is a Digital Parenting Magazine useful resource for mothers and fathers wherein they are able to take steerage to elevate healthful and satisfied kids. Whether you’re a discern or a parenting professional, we constantly stay up for publishing your experiences. It’s A channel via which mother and father can share their tales with different mothers and fathers.
Some Examples of Great Stories
- Can kids drink ensure? All you need to know
- Growing Child Pediatrics: An Exclusive Pediatric Clinic
- Baby booster protein powder: Complete Review
- When will kids get covid vaccine??
Share your Views on Kids Magazines
We cowl the complete spectrum of parenting from toddlers to babies, elevating a little one or preschooler, kids, and teenagers. Your contribution will assist hundreds of thousands of suffering mothers and fathers or first-time mothers to apprehend and adapt to the segment of lifestyles. Share your sensible experiences, thoughts, what you experience to be a mom, obstacles, challenges, valuable memories, and advice.
Are you an Expert?
If you’re a professional, we can create a profile web page for you in our professional`s segment and list down your contributions there. It will upload credit in your account which you may use for featured listings on ParentingSquare.
This is a relevant handiest for Therapists, Parenting Counselors, Dietitians, Pediatricians, lifestyles coaches. In case you’re a professional and aren’t indexed here, please mention.
Before sending us the request, please read the editorial guidelines for guest posts.
- The article should be min 800 words and informative.
- Articles should be unique and Original
- We accept Guest/Sponsored posts with One Dofollow link to each article
- We do not accept articles related to any medical advice.
- Please share separate images with articles. (Copyright free)
- The article should have a unique headline. Do not copy headlines from some other article, we don’t accept such articles.
- We no longer post articles that have been submitted concurrently to different publications.
- Send your article in a layout that’s easy to edit, Google Docs or MS word is preferred.
- You must provide the meta description and focus keyword
- Include subheads withinside the article.
Why do you share your story?
Kids Magazines is a platform wherein our target market is developing on an each-day basis. Your contribution could be a precious useful resource to our readers. We will percentage your submit on our social channels and newsletters. You get satisfactory publicity for your writing skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after I send my article for review?
After you post a visitor submit, it will likely be delivered to our queue and our editorial crew will evaluate it.
How long will it take for my article to get posted?
The turnaround time is per week however we strive to post as quickly as possible. You will get an email notification within 24-72 hours
How many words should my article have?
Articles among 800-1200 phrases will be satisfactory.
Can I share an editorial that I actually have shared with a person else?
No, we don’t post articles that have already been posted somewhere else.
How frequently can I write?
As frequently as you want to contribute.
What Topics can I write about?
Divorce or Separation
We genuinely respect your assistance in contributing to our website. Email your submission to Tabrez@guestpostpro.co.uk