Baby skin care products are essential, especially for babies born prematurely. Always apply these products topically to avoid any potential infections. Many baby skin care products include lotions, creams, oils, and even scrubs. A great way to ensure that your scalp cream for babies looks healthier than ever before is to apply these products consistently throughout their early years.
Best Shampoo For Dry Scalp Cream For Babies
Exfoliation is the best way to get rid of dull skin. To exfoliate correctly, wash your face twice daily using a gentle cleanser containing at least 2% salicylic acid. You should never apply any harsh, abrasive scrub – they’re great for your skin, but they’ll strip away your natural oils, leaving you with dry, sensitive skin.
When you do use a cleansing product, try to avoid foaming washes. These types of shampoos tend to be incredibly drying and irritating. Instead, opt for a mild soap-based formula. Once you wash your face, pat it dry with a soft towel. Don’t rub! Doing so will remove all the moisturizing oils from your skin, leaving you with a dehydrated, flaky texture.
Dry Scalp Cream For Babies Remedies
Coconut oil is an excellent remedy because it contains lauric acid. It helps prevent the formation of dandruff and encourages hair follicles to grow stronger.
Castor oil treats split ends and promote thicker, healthier hair. When applied topically, castor oil promotes blood circulation and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, thus making hair soft and shiny.
Aloe Vera gel
Aloe Vera is a miracle herb because it heals almost any type of wound – cuts, burns, scrapes, sunburns, rashes, bruises, and even skin cancer. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make it effective at healing minor wounds and scratches. Apply aloe Vera directly to the affected area after cleaning.
Cucumbers have been known for their healing powers for centuries. It can treat acne, heal wounds, promote faster healing times, relieve congestion, reduce swelling, improve circulation, and help fight viruses and bacteria.
Oatmeal contains fiber and vitamins, including iron, zinc, vitamin B6, vitamin E, protein, and manganese. In addition, oatmeal contains beta-glucan, which is an antifungal agent. Use oatmeal to wash away dirt and grime; rinse well with water afterward to remove residue.
Apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid, which is a natural exfoliant. You can use apple cider vinegar to wash and condition hair, especially if you suffer from dandruff.
Itchy Scalp Cream For Babies
An itchy scalp is caused due to various reasons, such as dry skin, oily hair, scalp, allergies, etc. As we know, a baby’s skin is very tender and sensitive to external factors. So, if you have a baby at home, you should apply this fantastic product to their scalp. This unique product helps to heal irritated scalps and treat itchiness. In addition to this, it also treats diaper rash, eczema, and psoriasis. If you want to use this product, you don’t need any prescription. You need to follow the instructions provided below.
- Petroleum jelly
- Coconut oil
How to apply:
- First, wash your baby’s scalp with lukewarm water.
- Then mix coconut oil and petroleum jelly in equal amounts and rub them together until you get a smooth paste.
- Now apply the mixture to the affected area.
- Cover it with plastic wrap for 2-3 hours.
- After that, please remove the plastic wrap and rinse it with warm water.
- This product is known to cure itching.
- It makes your baby’s skin soft and moisturized.
- It provides relief from the irritation of the scalp.
Benefits Of Using A Baby Scalp Lubricant
There are several reasons why parents choose to use a baby scalp lubricant over other options. Here are some of the benefits of using a baby scalp cream:
1. Helps prevent diaper rashes
2. Keeps skin moisturized
3. Protects skin from drying out
4. Prevents chapping
5. Softens rough patches
How to make moisturizers at home?
- Apple cider vinegar mixed with water makes a soothing, healing solution for acne-prone skin. Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and apply to affected areas. Let sit until it dries before washing off.
- Lemon juice is a natural astringent and cleanser for oily skin. Mix lemon juice with enough water to paste and massage it onto the skin. Rinse off after about 15 minutes.
- Coconut oil works well for dry skin and hair. Massage coconut oil into your scalp and hair and leave it on overnight. Rinse off in the morning. To prevent breakouts, avoid using coconut oil near your eyes.
- Olive oil makes an excellent moisturizer for dry hands and feet. Massage olive oil into the hands and feet several times a week. Allow drying entirely before wearing socks or shoes.
Read Also: Dry Scalp in Kids: The Sneaky Key to Optimum Skin & Hair Health