Here we suggest different ways for kids to learn. As we all know that children are very active and smart today so far. Kids learning we have to provide a variety of facilities so they feel things interesting. So let’s start with the new method of teaching. Do you know about the lifecycle of a tomato plant or any plant cycle for kids? What is the life cycle of a flower for kids? What makes the tomato plant grow faster? Let’s continue to learn about the pollination, fertilization, germination, and growth of tomato plants.
Are you interested and curious to know the life cycle of the tomato plant? So let’s start to know what are the climate, temperature, soil & weather is needed for the lifecycle of a tomato plant. Do you know how long is the lifecycle of a tomato plant?
Life Cycle Of Tomato Plant
The tomato plant can live for 6 months.
It starts from growing seed to flowering.
To grow a tomato plant we have to take care of three things.
- Temperature: The growing temperature for tomato seedling should be maintained at constant temps of between 58⁰F – 60⁰F.
- Nutrition: Nutrition needed for growing tomato plants is nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium as well as essential micronutrients such as magnesium, calcium, boron, and zinc.
- Sunlight: Tomato plant requires six to eight hours of sunlight.
- Tomato plants need some fertilizer nitrogen. Also, during the fruiting season plants also need potassium and phosphorous in the soil.
Where To Buy The Tomato Seeds
You can easily buy tomato seeds nearby the nursery or you can buy tomato seeds on NPK AMAZON for your tomato plant.
Requirements For lifecycle Of a Tomato Plant
- Firstly, the tomato plant needs a temperature of around 60⁰F.
- Again, required 6-8 hours of direct sunlight.
There are five steps in growing tomato plant:
Seed Germination: Tomato seeds take 5-15 days for germination.
Vegetative Growth: Tomato seeding needs 25-40 days to mature & roots grow underground. In this period the plant grows roots and leaf more.
Fertilization and Seed Formation: Fertilization starts when a mature flower develops on the tomato plant. Tomato flowers contain both male and female sexual organs and allow them to self-pollinate.
Determinate Tomatoes: In this period tomatoes continue to set flower and fruit throughout the growing season. Until and unless the plant is killed by any fungal diseases or by harsh temperature.
Water Well: It is very important to water in the plant to help settle the soil. Seedling required very little water uses a spray bottle for seedling and keep just the top off the soil moist. As seedling began to sprout and grow they will need more water as required.
Lifecycle Of A Tomato Plant For Kids
This is a very interesting and attractive lesson for kids to learn we take our students to the school garden and hosts a tomato plant in the garden. For kids to learn we should use a practical approach by using the learning by doing method. To encourage kid’s interest curiosity and inquisitiveness and passion for knowledge use a variety of methods to demonstrate each stage in the lifecycle of a tomato plant.
Life Cycle Of Flower Plant For Kids
The flowers are very beautiful and attractive. Its smell and colorful petals attract kids towards them. So kids will love learning about the life cycle of flowers. Kids will love to learn.
Methods Using To Learn Life Cycle of Flowers
- Firstly, learn and label the parts of the plant in drawing sheets.
- Secondly, to assignment to find how seed sprout and what kind of soil is needed for sprouting seeds.
- Thirdly, explore students to nearby garden and nursery.
- Fourthly, we can ask many questions like can live of flower plant is forever?
- Again, which flower do you like more and why?
- Also, name the flowers which you have seen in your school garden.
Kids will love these hands-on plant activities. These activities spark kid’s imagination and curiosity. Also, the life cycle of a plant for grade 1 is available in the market.
Life Cycle of A Plant For Kids
If you are looking for fun, exciting hands-on ways to keep the excitement going on and try to teach your kids about plants you will have to grab these opportunities.
Read more: Why glue pennies to kids’ shoes?
To Develop Curiosity Ask Question Like:
- Firstly, what living things need to grow and learn the various stages of a plant life span?
- Secondly, kids will able to recite and draw the life cycle of a tomato plant.
- Thirdly, kids will able to name the three things needed to grow the plant.
- Fourthly, flow To Engage Student in Practical Work
- Also, explain and demonstrate the lifecycle of a tomato plant start with seeds and ends with a fully grown plant.
- Again, engage in discussion – In the discussion ask a question like what examples of plant we might see where we do see plant?
Life Cycle Of a Plant WorkSheet
Here we suggest some different ways to encourage kid’s interest curiosity inquisitiveness and passion for knowledge. Most parents want to give all facilities so they can learn new things. But today students don’t want only theoretical knowledge but also need practical knowledge too and hands-on activity to develop interest and make things interesting.
Different Activities Related To LifeCycle Of a tomato Plant
- Firstly, the student will draw out a plant cycle.
- Secondly, explain briefly the function of each part of a plant.
- Draw and label parts of all parts of the plant.
- How you can classify plant species based on their life cycle?
- What are the seven parts of the plant?
- What are the different parts of the plant and its function?
- Classification of different parts of the plant.
- In a discussion about plants and the lifecycle of a tomato plant.
- Plant a seed in the school garden and tell students to observe it daily.
- Engage students in discussions related to the lifecycle of a tomato plant or other flower life cycle for kids.
- Conduct research to find out the best way to grow the seeds.
- Tell students to bring different kinds of seeds from their homes.
- Arrange creative and fun gardening for kids in a school garden.