Whether it’s a walk in the park, a hike in the woods or just hanging with friends, being outside is one of the best ways to get your kids moving and connect with nature. But if you’re like most parents, you know that keeping your little ones safe while they’re out exploring can be a challenge. Luckily, we live in an age of modern convenience where keeping your kids entertained and engaged has never been easier. Here are some helpful tips for leash-training your kids so that everyone stays safe.
What is Leash kids?
Leash Kids was founded in 2014 with a mission to help children who have been abandoned at shelters find loving families. We do this by connecting pet parents with homeless children. All donations go towards helping these kids find their forever homes.
Usage of Leash kids
1. You can use leash kids when you’re out and about with your kids and you want to keep an eye out for potential dangers, like strangers or unsafe areas.
2. When you want to know where your kids are at all times.
3. When you want to set up monitoring and rules around your kids’ online spending.
4. When you want to control what music and games your kids are using while they’re online.
5. When you want to be able to check in on your kids when they’re out at school (or any location where you’d normally have to drop them off, pick them up, and then wait for them to come home).
Benefits of Leash Kids
1. Helps keep your kids safe when they’re out and about with you.
2. It helps you know where your kids are at all times.
3. Helps you monitor your kids’ online spending.
4. Allows you to set rules and guidelines around what your kids are using online.
5. Knowing when your kids are online and where they help you set boundaries and protect them from cyberbullying.
Make games out of everything by using Leash kids
As mentioned above, keeping your kids safe is only half the battle. The other half is keeping them engaged and having fun. So next time you have to leash your kids for safety reasons, look for ways to make it into an adventure. For example, if your kids are walking to school, find ways to make the walk fun and exciting, like exploring a new park or playing a new game on your way there. Or, if you’re going to the park or a nearby nature trail, bring some snacks, a blanket, and your favorite games and activities.
Use Leash kids on neighborhood meetups
When you have a neighborhood meetup with other parents, you’re also building a community of family-friendly people who can help teach your kids the importance of community service, respect, and how to get along with others. In addition to meeting other parents in your area, then leash kids are more helpful for you.
Become an expert in Leash Kids’ favorite activities
There’s no better way to learn how to get along with others and respect the world around you than by exploring the outdoors with your kids. So once you’ve got your family leash-trained to keep them safe with Leash kids or other tracking apps, take your kids hiking, biking, or walking on a nature trail. These are all great ways to make your kids feel connected to nature and connect with each other as well. And don’t forget to bring some snacks, water, and games to pass the time.
Leash kids usage on hikes together
Taking your family hiking is one of the best ways to get your kids moving and outdoors. This is especially true if your kid’s are leash-trained — taking them hiking with you will give them a chance to explore the outdoors and make friends with others from a similar age group. And with Leash kids, you can even keep an eye out for potential dangers like dangerous wildlife or uneven terrain. It’s low impact and requires little equipment, so you can easily do it no matter what level of outdoor experience your kids have.
Having fun and staying safe while outdoors is something that should be celebrated. So next time you have to leash kids for safety reasons, make it into an adventure by exploring a new area, playing a new game on your walk, or hiking with your family. This way, you’ll not only be keeping your kids safe, but they’ll also be having a blast while doing it.
Read also: 7 Best Moms Bags For Toddlers